Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yard Sale Adventures: Nintendo 64 stuff, 19 Inch TV

New N64 stuff.

Today's adventure comes from a yard sale rather than a store.  For $40, I picked up another N64 (which will be put up on eBay shortly), a Rumble Pak, a memory card, a memory expansion and six games: Quake II, Goldeneye 007, Duke Nukem 64, Duke Nukem: Zero Hour, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and NFL Quarterback Club 99 (which will likely be sold with the N64).  Looking at files on the memory card shows that the previous owner also had Perfect Dark at some point - too bad that wasn't included.

Two of these things are not like the others.

Also included in the $40 price, a 19-inch tube TV.  It isn't great - there's a zone in the lower right where the color is completely wrong and it buzzes a bit, but it is good enough to give me a start on my new classic game room.

The Famicomplex Museum of Video Game History welcomes you.

Well, technically, my wife keeps reminding me that it's actually the guest bedroom, not my game room.  I say, 'potato potahto'.

No comments:

Post a Comment